YEA!! They're amazing (17)
65%

No, I'm no baby (4)
15%

They're alright (5)
19%

Total votes: 26

The name's Rose

Well hello everybody!! My name's Rose and yea, my life is kinda crazy. so I thought: Why don't make a blog so I can tell the whole world about my life!! Yay!! I don't know if my life is interesting enough, but I'll try to make it looks interesting. And I don't know if that works..

Something about me

As you know, my name is Rose. My name is actually Rosa, but I prefer Rose. My last name is Winters and I'm form the Netherlands. I was born on 23th of october in 1998. So that makes me 14 years old. I like singing, but I can't. I like drawing, and I think I can draw.

I love the Janoskians and One Direction. You'll see those names a lot in this blog. And I mean, a LOT lot. Cause, one day, I'll marry one of them. Or them all, if I move to Madagascar. But that wouldn't happen, so I have to choice: Beau Brooks or Louis Tomlinson.

Family and friends

It sounds weird, but I do have friends. I know right: BIG SHOCK!! But it's real. I'll not tell you the names, cause I don't know if they agree with the fact that people know their name.. Mwihihi. I also have 2 foster sisters, 2 moms (Don't judge) and a stepfather. My moms divorced, so that's the reason I've got a stepfather. Don't ask how I was made, cause that's a fucken long story. Sorry if I swear, but something it's necessary.

Well, I think that's enough about me.

xoxo Rose

Contact

Rose

My Twitter is @JustRosaa !! Follow me